Top 4 benefits of Muscle Activation Techniques on weight loss and fat loss
1) Less inflammation=More weight loss
Inflammation is the enemy when it comes to weight loss and living a healthy pain-free life. One way to look at it: the higher the inflammation in our body, the less healthy we are. The more inflammation we have in our body, the more our body is hormonally set up to store more fat! Muscle Activation Techniques is one way to decrease that inflammation and begin to help your hormones better self-regulate.
2) Proper joint function=Move more for increased and comfortable weight loss
Exercise is a part of most people’s weight loss journeys. If you are performing exercises without proper joint function, your results could be short-lived. You will actually increase the inflammation, and accelerate the wear and tear on your joints and connective tissue. This means your weight loss results (if any) will be temporary as you become increasingly unable to move comfortably.
3) Less Pain=Great chance you will stick with your weight loss goals
Pain is never any fun. As many of us know all too well, being in pain can affect every area of life. We also usually get better fat loss results when we track the food we eat. By utilizing Muscle Activation Techniques, you can greatly reduce pain making it easier to stay focused, track food, and therefore successfully lose fat.
4) Build a body with Muscle Activation Techniques that you can live in!
Crash diets and over-the-top workouts in the attempt to accelerate weight loss are a recipe for disaster. By taking a safe and sustainable approach, you can actually create changes in your body for the better. It’s possible to lose fat while creating a body you can live in long after you have reached your weight loss goal. By adding Muscle Activation Techniques into your workout routine, you can lay that foundation for long-term success.
Interested in reading more about Muscle Activation Techniques?
If anything we discussed above resonates with you please check out our other blog post about Muscle Activation Techniques. Here is one that might be particularly helpful in determining if Muscle Activation Techniques could be the place for you to start your weight loss journey.
Would you still like to know more about Muscle Activation Techniques? Here are your next steps:
- Click here to set up a consultation with Kevin Votta, Master MAT Specialist
- Once your consultation is set, keep an eye on your email, we will be sending you a confirmation with important forms to fill out.
- Write down all your questions before your consultation. We want to make sure that we cover them all for you.
- Be ready to have your mind blown and your body healed!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!